The client encountered challenges in coordinating multiple disciplines involved in the project.
- They required to create a detailed design model using BIM tools and techniques to facilitate collaboration among the multiple disciplines involved in the project, ultimately ensuring a well-coordinated construction process.
MNES reviewed their design requirements and signed an Offshore Development Centre (ODC) contract to do complete engineering support from offshore
- We provided the following BIM services to the client:
- Detailed design layout for HVAC system.
- Modelling assistance for firefighting and plumbing systems.
- Schedules and sectional views including 3D views.
- Clash detection with Navis Manage.
- Simulation and 3D walk-through.
- Maintaining models in common data environment such as Revit server and BIM 360.
By detecting and resolving conflicts and errors during the design phase, our services aided in reducing project expenses that would have been expensive to rectify during the construction phase.
Our services facilitated faster decision-making and construction by enhancing coordination and collaboration among stakeholders, which expedited the project timeline.