- The release of iso-propyl alcohol vapours from the machine poses health hazards to workers and the surrounding environment. It is crucial to address this issue to ensure a safe and healthy working environment.
- They needed to design and develop a vapor guarding solution for an existing machine to effectively contain health hazard-causing iso-propyl alcohol (IPA) vapours that were emanating from the machine during its operation.
- We built the digital twin and enabled the mechatronics constrained model for virtual commissioning.
- The mechanical model and the electronic are interconnected with NX-MCD & PLCSIM via TIA Portal.
- The machine is virtually commissioned. The operation & performance of machine & machine
software validated in the digital twin.
- The commissioned program tested on the actual machine with an accuracy of 95%. The physical
machine was then commissioned.
- Delivered containment and duct design, effectively preventing hazardous vapor from escaping into the workplace.
- Provided cost effective solution compared to OEM’s bid; quick turnaround of four weeks.